Sunday, September 19, 2010

Designer Highlight- Liz Ronzio





Strawbery Banke Museum is delighted to be working with Elizabeth Ronzio, recent winner of TOMS shoes competition. Liz recently told us about her influences and interests:

“I was born on August 21, 1990, in St. Louis, Missouri. Starting at an early age the things I most enjoyed were the ever-present mixture of fashion, fine art, and travel. As my life progressed, I began traveling and acquired new ideas regarding my personal style both in fashion and art. Currently attending Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts, I am pursuing a degree in Marketing Communications with a minor in Gender Studies. To this day I have visited over twenty-two countries on five continents. With each adventure, I continue to incorporate these aspects into all my designs.”

Liz Ronzio talked about her design inspirations and technique for her line of Toms Shoes for Teen Vogue. Check out this link from Teen Vogue and get to know Liz a bit better.

http://www.teenvogue.com/video?videoID=599047209001

No comments:

Post a Comment